Cosmetic dentistry takes care of the overall appearance of your teeth, gums, and bite. It can give you a great smile by solving all your concerns such as crooked teeth, chipped teeth, gaps between the teeth, mildly or severely discolored teeth, etc. Some cosmetic dental procedures also overlap with restorative procedures, such as dental implants to improve the appearance of your smile and the functionality of your teeth.
It is good to schedule an appointment with us and get the desired results to improve your smile. After learning about your concern, we will give you a full smile makeover.
What are the Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry?
- When you opt for cosmetic dental procedures, it reduces your signs of aging and leaves you feeling more youthful and confident about your smile.
- Cosmetic dental procedures repair the dental damages caused due to trauma, illness, infection, heredity, or developmental abnormalities.
- The procedures are less time-consuming and non-invasive. A majority of cosmetic dental procedures finish in one sitting only.
- Cosmetic dental procedures not only help you to improve the appearance of your smile but your dental health too. It becomes easier to practice efficient oral care.
- The effects of cosmetic dental procedures are lasting. Some of them may even last for as long as ten years.
What are the Different Cosmetic Dental Procedures?
- Teeth Whitening
Professional teeth whitening is one of the quickest ways to improve your smile. Under this procedure, we will remove stains from your teeth. It is done by applying hydrogen peroxide gel to the surface of your teeth.
- Dental Veneers
Veneers solve many of your cosmetic dental problems – chipped teeth, cracked teeth, gaps between the teeth, and severely discolored teeth. They are wafer-like thin shells made using porcelain and other materials.
- Dental Bonding
Under this procedure, we apply a tooth-colored resin to your teeth and then solidify it using laser light. This step bonds material to your teeth. Afterward, we trim and shape your teeth to match the remaining ones. This procedure is used to restore misshapen, chipped, and cracked teeth.
- Dental Implants
Implants are the artificial tooth roots we use to replace your missing teeth. A titanium stud acting like a tooth root is fused to your jawbone to support your artificial teeth or dental crowns.
- Dental Crowns
Crowns fit on your entirely damaged and decayed teeth above your gum line. We use them to cover severely discolored teeth, or repair chipped or broken teeth. Dental crowns are made using various materials such as metal, ceramic, ceramic-fused-to-metal, and porcelain-fused-to-metal.
To find out more about the dental services we offer at Zane Dental, Brooklyn Park, MN, call (763) 561-1200 or schedule an online consultation. You can also visit Dentist Brooklyn Park MN at 7340 Zane Ave N. Brooklyn Park, MN 55443.