The All-on-4 Implant Supported Dentures system is an efficient and practical solution when you have lost a full arch of teeth. The restoration comprises four implants that support your permanent overdentures. This treatment is ideal for you if you are transitioning to dentures. With the use of all-on-4 implant-supported dentures, you can make the most of the stability of implants constructed into dentures.
This system supports a full arch with two slightly angled implants in the front and the remaining two at the back. Even if you have bone loss, you may enjoy full support with these implants. The angle of the two implants in the back is 45 degrees. You do not have to opt for bone grafting surgery for the installation of these implants, owing to their angled placement.
What Does the Procedure Include?
We will give you a local anesthetic to make you feel comfortable throughout the procedure. Your mouth will be prepared for implants by removing the remaining failing teeth and infected tissues from your jaws and gums.
The process of implantation starts by making an incision and attaching titanium studs into your jawbone. We will place two implants in the front of your mouth and two at the posterior to ensure that the pressure of the denture is even.
Once the implants are placed properly, we will clean the surgical site and suture the incision. You will be given some time to relax and wake up from the state of anesthesia.
What are the Benefits of All-on-4 Implant-Supported Dentures?
- The results of this treatment are immediate. Within 24 hours of the procedure, you may replace your entire dentures with permanent implant-supported dentures that offer better comfort.
- The placement of implants provides an improved appearance to your smile.
- All-on-4 implant-supported dentures also enhance your tooth functionality by making it easier to chew food and speak well.
- You do not have to make frequent visits to our clinic for follow-up. Once the treatment is completed, you achieve a long-lasting smile.
- All-on-4 implant-supported dentures eliminate all the health issues associated with missing and falling teeth.
- Unlike conventional dentures, you do not have to be fearful about the shifting or slipping of the restoration.
- Compared to other restorations for missing teeth, this treatment offers a reduced healing time.
- The all-on-4 implant-supported dentures reduce the chances of bone resorption.
To find out more about the dental services offered at Zane Dental, call (763) 561-1200 or schedule an online consultation. You can also visit Dentist in Brooklyn Park MN at 7340 Zane Ave N, Brooklyn Park, MN 55443.